Thursday, June 18, 2009

Proposal

Proposal went over alright. I'm not going to get paid as much as I want, but this is ok. I'm still beginning and this economy is not good. I have a great job that I love (even though I don't always write about it in the best light) and this is just something that will give me a little extra. I'm thankful and all that aside I'm really excited about the actual work. I think it will really help students and teachers stay on track with a standards based curriculum.

Professor today putting his head down, shaking it and snorting after I asked two questions: "Ms. Knitter, Ms. Knitter, you always ask the best questions." What is this guy's deal!

1 comment:

  1. Extra/side projects are always fun, regardless of compensation, and it's nice to be your own boss and be creative.

    Your professor is a moron. I hope that helps you put his comments and behavior in perspective.

    ReplyDelete