Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Boyfriend is Awesome!

The Boy just bought me a fantastic sushi dinner. This after being turned away from the Manny Ramirez game here near La Pasa (we were going to heckle) because we had tickets for the wrong day...tomorrow. Dinner was complete with large sake and complimentary dessert (because we go there all the time and the waitresses love us!) and since it was raining, he gave me the keys the house and walked to the co-op to buy me my favorite orange dark fairly traded and organic chocolate bar! That my friends...is love.

I got my first B in Espanol. We had to write a short composition about our families and I wrote a great one, except that I didn't type it. So far everything we have turned in can be handwritten, so it never dawned on me that I had to type it. (And so I lost ten points...TEN POINTS...that seems a little excessive to me.) I guess it was written somewhere in the syllabus that it needed to be typed. I ended up with an 88. *sad face* I felt completely tonto!

Today was the first day that it was hard to get up for the gym. After two weeks, I say that's not bad at all. The bed was so warm and comfy...the news was on...I was the perfect temperature. It was REALLY hard to get up. But I did. Worked out. 30 minutes in the zone, gained a half a pound. I'm only one pound away from being where I started. LAME.

1 comment:

  1. Aw - ten points? That really sucks. I'd be getting a big fat F in Spanish, so you're ahead of me anyhow. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete